Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Entry 269: ECP for a good workout (:

Woohoo! lalala..
Randomly asked XiaoTing out yesterday to ECP and she was SO STEADY BONG BIBI! =D

Her friend drove us to ECP and we went straight to bicycle rental..
2bikes for $14. The one hour free one hour one to the right after exiting the alley beside 7-11.


Cool shyt. Haven't been cycling like this for ages! Though the last time I cycled was not long ago..
in SMALL bikes meant for KIDS in my family chalet gathering. Boney Monkaye wanted to cycle so we went for it.. The seats are "AWESOME" huh. My butt bone was so painful like "or ceh" the day after =X

This time round.. we cycled.. doesn't feel very tiring.
But had a bad bad thigh ache while sleeping last night.
I can't figure out whether is there cramps cos it is just plain hurtful!
xD proves that I'm not a sporty healthy person ! LOL!

I WANNA GO CYCLING AGAIN!!!!





p.s: Photos will be uploaded PROVIDED that kuku XiaoTing remembers to "pay back" the photos! =S





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment