Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Entry 268: End of 2009..

Went to Cine to meet up with 奶妈 and Lover (:


Of course, I camwhored a lil to pass the LONG LONG time..
TWISTIES TOMATO!!!!!!!!!



Me.Lover.奶妈





Who's that chick!
haha.. 女人joined us at Marina (:
This is a super comfy place BESIDE the toilet -.-"
haha





I was looking at people passing by xD








SHO HAPPY~ Lols!


Thanks Dearie! =D The LS girls has finally something in common (:
That bangle is the best to signify unity in us! <3


act cute! xP


 My wonderful 斗鸡眼!


 muacks muacks! xoxo


Fireworks marked the end of 2009.
While everyone exclaims the new year..
I've seen many having a bad start
And so do I, a boring one.

I don't want my holidays to end.
Though it was a short 2wks break.. I'm still lovin' the feeling of not stepping into that campus filled with masked people.
How genuine can one be I wonder?

If there would be someone who will be there to accompany me for lunch willingly and do everything with me while there is any breaks in between lessons..
That'll be awesome!
Fat hope Wayne! lols.

Alrights, I hope I could make it to ECP later with two of my girls..
I don't wanna waste another saturday at home.
NONO!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment