Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Entry 280: The decision between Two..

Someone ever told me about the news regarding the very common "silly" question people tend to ask.
Specifically, some super sticky girlfriends of yours or some uber nasty moms who dislike the son's girlfriend to the max.. You bet this is what you'll hear:

"If both your mom and you gf drown, who will you save first?"

Back to the news first, it was child and mom who drown and dad has to decide who to save. He chose the wife. Without knowing what my friend asked was related to the news, I replied that I would choose to save my husband. My mentality was if I save my husband, we could still have children in the future. I'm not someone who cope very well with loss of a dearest love.

Some people commented that the man was being too selfish and stuff for he chose to let the child drown. Why not think the other way? Either ways, one of them is gonna drown due to the water condition. He made a decision quick enough to save at least one. How much do you know about his grief on the loss of his child? You can't deny that's his flesh and blood. How could he not feel the tremendous ache? Yet, what else could he do?

Likewise, if it is the reverse, won't people give negative comments too? This is human.

---

What I'm trying to drive at? When was your last time facing difficulty in choosing ONE out of the TWO..? Anything it can be. (at this point, my headache seems to be acting up) I'm in this phase now. I'm letting destiny and time take control of whatever should or would come. I know that's not a very wise choice but things will eventually be sorted out (I hope).

I begin to wonder things I thought has changed quite a little lately. I don't wish to admit but I realise some things or emotions never change. How could I possibly carry on with so much going on in my mind? I can't let go, neither could I be firm. I'm so confused.

Then I tried to look deeper into myself, I see nothing. Visions blurred. (I'm not talking very much sense if you are making wild guesses about what I'm talking about now) I can't imagine myself standing on such a risky position. It never feels so strong. This dilemma caught me off guard, totally.

Of all that I can't figure out, I've finally decided not to ponder too much. All matters shall have its end one day, just.. not now.


 Every other step I take is a mistake, yet I can't stop moving on.
Keep going girl.. keep going...





Wayne is going to perambulate the nearby park alone.
Feel the cool breeze, shaken by the chilly wind..
and with hopes, shall it blow my confusions and troubles away..





With Loves
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment