Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Entry 9: We live together for 17 months and still counting..

HAPPY 17th MONTHSARY TO BONEY AND MEATY!
=D

I know I am a day late .. and I only realised duing night yesterday..
Totally forgotten about it..

Anyway..
Just a lil dedication to Boney:

When days passed.. followed by months..
Then to our one year celebration..
Til now.. I'm glad that we stayed together for so long

There were times I felt like giving up
And times when I felt disappointed and helpless
But you are the one who never ever let go
You never, not even once, let loose your grip

We had our quarrels
We had disagreements
We had the ups and downs
And we braved through the storms

After these months..
I learned to realise
Every single thing you reprimanded
Your eyes filled with concern I felt so warm

Baby, I apologise a million billion times
For I made your heart ached and shattered not just once
I give you my words that for as long as I live
I am never gonna stray anymore
My heart will stay with yours for eternal

I love you..



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment