Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Entry 21: END of YEAR ONE!!!

I'll officially announce the end of my year one in polytechnic!!
wooohooo~
The one and only paper is OVER!
And I'm relieved! =D

Wish me luck for my results on 20th March!! ^^v

By the way, a lil incident..

Many of us finished the paper within an hour. And were all waiting for the clock to tick slowly to 11am.

Then, around 10.30am, Mr Teacher came to us and asked if we have finished.
when he walked over to me..

He asked: Have you finished?
ME: Ya..?
HE: You want to wait until 11?
ME: (stunned and thinking .. so there is a choice?) Hmm.. no?
HE: You can submit your paper and go if you have finished you know?
ME: (OPEN EYES WIDELY) Really ah?!

Then he walked to another teacher.. and I turned to Karimah and we were having the puzzled face cos we never knew we could leave after an hour!

And yes, after the teacher B announced, many of us submitted and left (:




But it's not really
the end..





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment