Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Entry 18: That guy

Few days back, I dreamt of this guy.
I know I have been keeping him hanging nowhere since CNY.
I'm sorry.

I admit you are a nice guy
You tried to give me all that you can to make me smile
You were there when I needed someone
But still.. Some things just never meant to last..

I can't stop the rising guilt
Every night I fear
I had enough and I guess I have to stop
I'm sorry to leave you hanging there without notice

Yes, you tried calling me..
I don't see a reason to explain further
Be it intentional or unintentional
It doesn't matter

That short short period together
I felt I was such a pampered and blessed girl
Yet materials doesn't weigh as much
This feeling of yours is growing too much
I can't breathe..

My heart only has a place for one
And yes, I chose him
Happiness is not like you said
I believe as long as him and I fight for it
No matter how many obstacles might come
No matter how many flaws
We'll find ways to solve it

Lastly, though we're not even friends now
I really hope one day when we meet again
You would still greet me with the warmest smile
And the friendliest "Hi" (:




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment