Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Entry 12: Battle Between T and J.

Went through a previous post's comments on Sis's blog.
There is sure things to talk, argue and vent on eh?
LOL

Regarding the part where people commented that J will "expose" her to her BF, in this case, Martin..
I felt really hilarious..
Especially when Sis replied that "IF he is still MY BF"

Ok, I know it will be hurting for M.
His sis, my gf, Mich.. did ask me how will things progress?
Will there be a chance to reconcile?
Well, my answers will be vague. And true enough, I have no idea.
But what sis have analysed, I know things don't just end without a reason.
Definitely NOT because of THAT reason which J might be happily clinging on thinking it will help her greatly in her position in MY house. -or whatever

There is more than meets the eye to M and my sis..
I mean how far they are progressing..
How things work between them..
How they feel toward each other (not affectionally)
If you don't get what I mean in the previous sentence..
Simply put.. The trust and security (:
What's the highest level they have attained in both aspects?
They know clearly themselves (Sis knows herself well enough I bet)

As for the "stealing/taking" of stuff..
I'm SUPER GLAD that I am NOT staying at home with much of my clothes already moved to Boney's house.
Happily having MY OWN cupboard.. with only MY stuff..
hahas

But of course, if I ever see my stuff on her or in bro's cupboard..
I'll make sure she pay badly (:
I don't mind if you at least ask me or return my stuff..
But definitely and surely, NOT keeping it to yourself

I'm pretty ok with her initially, not til everything has happened.
Everyone must have heard some phrase about breaking trust in just few seconds and building it back again takes years right?
Pardon me cos I don't know the exact phrase xD
But still, no matter how she regretted, how she wanted to amend to it..
It will take not just one or two years.. It takes a LIFETIME..
Especially when things just don't seem to cease ^^


Anyway, drop that.
Boney's tummy is not feeling very well.
Didn't attend school of course.
Managed to have some revisions yesterday
ALONE..
Or maybe not alone?
Lol..
There was this guy from Shatec who asked me to look after his bag while he go get a drink downstairs at the Mac counter..
The problem is.. normally, we will just place our bag on the chair we were sitting..
BUT for him.. he placed it on the chair at my side.. The seat directly opposite mine -__-

By then, I was wondering will he ask to sit with me?
Okok.. drama mama.. true enough.
Then came his group of friends..
Blah x3
After he knew I was waiting for my bf..
He, after a few minute, changed back to sit beside his friend at another table (:

What an encounter. LOL
Told Boney bout it.. And he jokingly said I flirt around x)

Recently, I have been thinking about marriage! woolala..
LMAO.
I know it is kinda ridiculous..
But well, do felt a lil empty somewhere somehow..
Used to have the idea of having a baby around 25 yrs of age.
However, considering all the things I have to worry about having a child to take care of..
I know it won't work.
So, yesterday night.. I told Boney that I wish that we could get marry soon?
No intrusion of babies I mentioned.
I bet he doesn't want it so early too..
I don't mean NOW la huh.. Don't misinterpret my words ^^v

Okok.. now, home's left Boney, me and his grandma.
Gotta go bathe and dig Boney go see doc..
Hmm.. or should I just bring "Doc" one of the seven dwarfs in front of him?
=X





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment