Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Entry 10: Love Of Siam

Ok.. Let's make it a ten then..


Recommending LOVE OF SIAM!
Go catch this 17 parts movie on youtube or whatever..

It is a story about two boys..
Joyful, Happy, Loving, Sad, Touching..

Blog song is the theme song of this movie..
Lyric goes like this:

If I told you that this song is meant for you, would you believe me?
It may not sound as beautiful as other songs
You may not know that love songs couldn’t be written out
If we didn’t have the feelings of love
But for you, sweetheart it all came out easily
You may have heard thousands of love ballads
Some may touch your heart though they mean nothing more..
But you’ll know when you listen to this song, it was meant just for you
You would know by heart what I meant, and we would be there for each other
--
[chorus]
Let the song play while we’re walking together on that path
All I hear is just the voice of you and me
We’ll be together for so long
As mentioned in the poetry
That where there is love, there is always hope
Your love has lightened up my heart
You are my destiny
--
Love holds up many truths to look for
And I have wasted my lifetime searching for them
But not so long ago, I realized when I get close to you
If my life is a rhythm
You’re the beautiful lyrics to this song that has touched my heart
--
We walk along the way
All I’ve heard is the voice of only you and me
We walk along the way together
All I hear is just the voice of you and me





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment