Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Entry 19: The Slimming Walk

[Best of his Sm(:les..]

Done revising all the chapters.. Will do a run through of the notes either later or tomorrow (:
I had a nice study week yo!

Hope paper will be smooth-going for me ya!! Wish me luck and all the best! MMUACKS!

Anyway, did I mention I WALKED from

CHINATOWN -> CITYHALL -> RAFFLES -> DHOBY GHAUT?!

Ok.. Ask bullshit.. I didn't mention it at all I know xD

Went on a "scavenger hunt" with Boney and his groupmates on Tuesday. It was meant to be a group project-like thing but they never ever refuse to let me tag along! wee-o-wee!
Best best! hahas

I was the photographer for them for that day.
Took photos of them with..


1. Indian Temple
2. Chinese Temple
(The temples were specified in their hunt worksheet but I don't remember the exact)
3. Merlion
4. Victoria Concert Hall
5. WHITE Sir Stanford Statue (Sg River)
6. Padang Field
7. Cenotaph (Glorious Dead)
8. War Memorial (the chopstick-like tower)
9. Long Bar
10. Cathay (near Dhoby)

OMG.. We thought it was OVER.
But NO!~!!
On wednesday, which was yesterday, they realised that they took 3 WRONG photos! Ok.. or should I say ..
instead of the FRONT of the merlion, we took the BACK?
instead of the padang field with SUPREME COURT as BACKGROUND, we took the opposite side? Grasses?
instead of the LONG BAR (we were even pointing and saying bout it when we walked pass on Tues) we took RAFFLES HOTEL!

What the seek siak sook suck slimming walk eh? LMAO.

Ok.. anyway it is REALLY over now.. ^^v

Went to Mac at Bras Basah yesterday after correcting all the wrong ones..
Wayne is proud to be the outsource for Boney's group (:

Posters and Invitation cards that I designed specially for their upcoming theme party are finally processed into the actual thing!
Yippees! =D

I'm happy for my own creation (: and I hope they really like and appreciate them ^^

Will be home the whole day and not out to wait for Boney to dismiss from school as usual..
Boney's mum accompanied his sis back to the hospital for a return checkup after the cycts op.

Ok.. a lengthy post shall end here..
Happy day ahead for everyone! =D




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment