Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Entry 22: SG Terrorism?!

IT'S JUST A HOAX!!! -Editted


[Taken exactly from the text sent to me]
  • Forwarded from my mym:
    Kindly spread the news to yr friends. If possible, do not go Bugis these few days. Terrorists may plan bomb around that area. This msg was forwarded from my friend's army friend who said they're alr on standby. Not sure how true but a friend was at Bugis today & there were really many policemen

True enough, no one knows how true this message is except for those army people who has received any insides from the higher positions personnel.

Still, better to be safe than sorry. But how much can we prevent if they are really all out to crash us? The thought of terrorism brings shivers..
I know clearly the drastic effects and how petrifying terrorism can be after my module on global issues. I did research on it and everytime I felt it is coming to us sooner or later.

I recalled what one of my friends told me..
Some fortune teller (if I'm not wrong) told him that in coming 2010, it would be the end of the world.

Imagining how much we would tell our boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband that the last person we want to be with is them..
I can't imagine how will that be true if my heart does have an important place for family..

If terrorists strikes Singapore, what will happen to many of us? We're only living in a small red dot. Just kept pondering what's with the minds of all these terrorists..

Fancy upholding their "god" when all they do is killing the innocents.. Who are they to judge who is to live or die? Isn't it ironic how they place "god" in their first place and yet doing all the killings just to satisfy I-don't-know what? They don't really have a direct and reasonable purpose. They enjoy killing isn't it? They don't mind sacrificing themselves for something NOT worth. Are they thinking that after all those years they lived, this is what they are paying for? I felt really baffled. So, the fact is they don't want to live long?







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment