Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Entry 13: Steph Meyer


Many people wanted these ..
And Boney's Sis has it for free! (ok, I JUST realised.. it's not free.. LOL)
Okok. Just curious why so many people are putting this in their wishlist.
I might be stupid to not think of the reason even though it is like hotselling..
Anyway, even if I wanna borrow from his sis to read, I have to do it after 21st Feb~!
Else my mind will be occupied and MIXED up with relevant (sch's) and irrelevant (Meyer's) stuff. =X

I'm BORED! and farting.. (ok no link)
A day at home is freakishly boring!
I can't set my eyes on BOOKS, not to mention revisions..
I just can't really study at home.. That's what happen to many others too isnt it? (:
okok. tomorrow when Boney go school, I'll go do my revision at Mac again!
See ya! ^^v





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment