Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Entry 15: Valentines '09

To sum up my day..
I'm happy (:
Simple things like just plainly going out blahx3 makes me feel a whole lot different.
Maybe cos we don't go out that often? x)

Anyway, Boney bought me my solutions which I needed and I bought him his Cubicard again (:

Were at town since 5plus in the evening.
Walking around IS tiring.. Wondered why many girls receive roses on V.Day.
Then, I turned to Boney and said that I wanted a tree that blossoms!
=D
Can I carry the tree to town?!
O.o

Ok. Mission Impossible!
xP

Slacked around.. or rather, sat down to rest our feet.
At the same time, "bio-ing" other girls..
Looking at how they dress and comparing their boobs. LMAO.
Of course, lookouts for babes too!
=D

Isn't it better to talk about and see together instead of him secretly looking at other girls from the corner of his eyes? ^^

By the way, I think I need a lil dieting.
I know I'll say this for so so so many times but never get it done.
And I bet I won't too now cos EXERCISE is never in my time-table.
xP

Nvm. Shall see how..
Til the day Boney doesn't want me anymore, I'll stay as what I am now..
At least for now, I don't see a need to mind too much
hehe


Okok.. I'm super tired..
Before I end off this post..
I hope everyone has enjoyed this very lovely day with friends, families or boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife.
I wish Boney and I would last forever and start a happy family on our own
Of course, that means.. Stable income (x


GOODNIGHTZ!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment