Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Friday, February 20, 2009

Entry 20: What Are You Trying To Hide?!

As mentioned, I stayed at home to wait for Boney yesterday.
He texted me that he has dismissed from school and was leaving school already.
Then I messaged him after some time and he told me he was still at Westmall buying CubiCard.
I was VERY pissed off when he said he was alone and next moment he kept wanting to hang the phone.

Due to my resistance, he told me to wait a minute.. And the other end, I heard a guy's voice.
I didn't catch what they were saying but I was mad at him that he lied that he was alone and next he said that was his friend!

Obviously he gave me a very suspicious feeling.. It was totally as if he was trying to hide something!!

I hung the phone without saying bye and he called back after a few minutes asking if I was angry.
I told him it was no laughing matter (he was giggling at the other end)
I have nuts idea bout what he was up to.
I heard the kuku bird "whistling" (If you know what bird I am refering to, NOT penis)
I suspected a lil if he would be lying and that he might already be reaching home.. But I was too angry to think too much >.<
around 10 minutes later.. Boney opened the room door..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A big cheeky smile and ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ac cup of ICE CREAM!
ouhhh...


Idiotic fellow made me feel so stupid.
LOL

So who was that "friend"??
Answer: The Ice Cream Man xD

*laughs*
I love every single thing he does for me..

Expensive things may catch my eyes
Simple things may gain my appreciation
BUT, only HIS sincerity can win my heart..
He brightens up my day and definitely adds that BIG SM(:LE onto my face..


I'm glad to know..
I have chosen the right one.. ^^v






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment