Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Entry 309: Long Sleeps Filling Meals

I've been sleeping a lot lately.. Holiday's started and I don't have any jobs in mind to work temporarily.. Anyone wanna intro? xD

Anyways, napped a lot.. sleep a lot.. wake up time is like previous sleeping time.. which is like less than half of the day.

Ate a slice of bread for breakfast. Just finished a bowl of maggie.. and I have so so so much cravings in my mind!!!

1. POPCORN
2. McCafe Double Choc
3. Pizza Hut's Sweet & Spicy Drumlets
4. DEMPSEY's Ben n Jerry
5. Kaya Toast
6. French Prata
7. Sashimi
8. Dim Sum
9. Koi Cafe's Milk Tea
....
1. CYCLING @ ECP
2. PICNIC


Okay, seriously needa find a part time job for this holiday.. Though I wish I could just relax and slack my days away xD

I miss the Usuals~!
&& I MISS MY LADIES!!

When are we coming out ALTOGETHER again!?




Photobucket

1 comment: