Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Entry 305: Nights Nights and Nights

Been out like 10 plus at night til morning 6plus or so with Monkaye and his group of friends. enjoyed myself but really needed so much rest.. For 2 days I havent been sleeping well due to the short short hours of rejuvenation.

Though yesterday I had enough sleep, it just don't make up for the hours I lost for those 2 days which explains why I felt so so tired yesterday still. Chit chat, played pool.. headed home around 2plus 3. Slept til 10 and I'm gonna finish my first paper's revision today! TODAY! or maybe left one last topic for tomorrow. Not sure if Monkaye is meeting G for some fishing session at some play pond not. Let's see how it goes ba.

Shall start my revision now.




p.s CNY can never be any happier when exam dates are constantly in your mind, haunting you.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    FYI, it takes 8hrs for every hour of lost sleep to make it up. so it will be painful to catch up with your sleep debt. i flew back singapore a few days ago and caught up with some friends. Tried out this new restaurant at the arts museum had some nice wine. one of these days perhaps i will buy you a nice meal there! anyway, keep your spirits up, your heart light and happy, and a happy contented smile on your face ......

    Your older blog reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey babe!

    if i did not rmb wrongly, last tym u did post on ur blog that u bought kinder surprise..where did u buy it? cos i have been looking for it for months..me and my boyf love it and i wanna get some for him if possible..=D hope to hear from u soon and all the best for ur upcoming test =D

    ReplyDelete