Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Entry 308: Town + FishSpa + Prawning

Met up with altogether 4 people at town.
Namely, TracyGIRLFRIEND, Yuki奶妈, BenjaminDIDI, XiaoTing
Had fun with them at town along streets of orchard road.
Headed off to some KTV pub at Chinatown with Ting and BenDiDi
Ting's friend, Greg drove us back and I requested to be dropped off at cck polyclinic there cos Monkaye and the usuals are waiting for me there.

Jayme couldn't join us cos she has to study for her exam.. =(
Went to Bishan to prawn. But before we headed to find those who were prawning, Zhennie, Michy and I went to FISHSPA!! =D

The two of them broke "virgin" to me! LOL!
Anyway, it was hilarious when you see their expression la.. haha..

Was too tired for supper even when my stomach is growling. Slept in the car while Monkaye and 3 others went for prata AGAIN. Seriously, we have been having to much pratas la!
But I can't forget the french prata filled with bananas on the inside and coated with nutella!! WOOTS!

Ook.. shall not continue blogging for now.. Don't really have anything specific..
Just wanna share my enjoyable nights with the usuals~!

Oh.. Kentucky Bro suggested jersey for our group.. hmmm..
Shall see how it goes.. =D


With loves people!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment