Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Monday, February 22, 2010

Entry 307: HOLIDAY AT LAST!

FINALLY NO MORE PAPERS! 2nd year is considered OVER for me! =D Having holidays the moment I stepped out of the exam hall~ xP

It is raining heavily now.. planned to go for some movie with Monkaye and probably 2 of his firends, Geof and KW plus KW's sis..
Not sure if they would confirm go not.. Current plan is to watch 9plus movie..
Whatever it is.. ENJOY!


This photo was taken during the CNY GATHERING at Monkaye's hse..
Only TracyGIRLFRIEND and XiaoTing managed to come >.<
Pearl came late and everyone has gone back
Sorry dearie!! We went off before you reached..

A pic for the day.. Not all but imma too lazy to upload..


NingNing has been kinda quiet in her own blog lately due to night events going on.. Nono.. I don't club, not talking about this kinda events ^.*

Anyways, people I love and miss are constantly in my mind so please please please don't feel that I don't care anymore just because you don't hear from me and all you see are happy entries! LOVES! <3


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment