Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Entry 294: Before/After Mens Period!

Both men and menses. I will get over the issue between two men and I HAVE to handle my current BIG problem!

PIMPLEs! Ok.. period is coming so I can't do much to STOP it from popping like some hot sale buy one get one free basis or FOC freebies xD

If you see me with red hot dots on my faces.. PLS PLS! I know it WELL enough.. SO WELL that I can't even stand looking another minute longer at myself in the mirror reflect. Don't remind me again!!! =X

Hopefully, they will go away or at least "fade" so I can enjoy CNY beautifully.. ~~ Especially if I wanna go over to my paternal side to bai nian cos they are bunch of vainpots and kettles xP (i suppose one or two of the aunts might see this? LOL) Im risking my angbao money though.. hahahahhaha..

Okok.. i dont like typing in such darkness where I cannot even see my keys at all.. ! Lecturer is happily showing the short clip with TOTAL LIGHTS OFF! WTH.

shall end here for now.. See ya sexies! =D

Replies:
Hey big bro..
I love reading comments you responded to my entries.. Keep my postings fresh too! =D indeed life and love have so much more for me to experience..








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment