Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Entry 304: Happy Valentines 2010!

A Happy Happy Valentines' Day to All Couples!
And even to singles !! You know you're loved. ^^

Anyway, went to my grandma hse til quarter to 12am
Cabbed down with Monkaye to Bukit Timah Plaza's Mambo pool to look for his friends.
He asked me initially if I wanted to go, but he thought I wouldn't want to cos one of his Exes was there.
Instead of my usual petty self, I gave a nod to go (:

After pool, we waited for another guy to reach as he wanted to join us too. A total of four cars, Monkaye sat the other car cos he wanted to feel the speed. I took another one due to the possibility that the car might make unstable swerves xD

But omG. The friend whose car I sat was damn humorous la! LOL. Can't stop listening to his nonsense. HAHA

Headed to Yishun Dam. Slacked awhile. Some playing iphone games or other tech devices, while some were strumming on the guitar~ Finally decided to leave the place and what a nice suggestion, they decided to go back to the abandon building @ Lim Chu Kang, which is now a training ground. Monkaye asked if I would want to take another car cos he knew I was against and very skeptical towards such places or whatever. Assured him that I was fine cos they mentioned they were not heading in to the cemetry.

We reached. Yet Mich wanted to pee badly, so all decided to drive in to the crematorium where we all pee-ed in the same Ladies the other time we come. The friend who Monkaye was sitting in his car, made a wrong turn and so the two cars, my side and his have to make a short reverse. The other two headed straight to the crematorium's bus stop which is not too far away.

As we reverse, I saw this LADY in black with shoulder length hair. She stopped our car. She looked damn damn shag and traumatized BUT I was even PETRIFIED by her. =.="
Wind down the window and she told us she was lost and she has no phone no nothing. She wanted to borrow the phone.

Hesistatedly, S and I came out of the car and lent her the phone. Wild guesses.. LOTS OF wild guesses.. going through, trying to process in my head.

TIME: 3am+
ALONE!
LOCATION: Cemetry
Description of lady: shag, pale, depression-looking, holding a disposable cup of mineral water, baggy top with three-quarter pants, shoulder-length slightly wavy hair.


She tilted her head and looked into the back seat where I was NOT JUST ONCE! She tried smiling, perhaps to be friendly and courteous, but it freaked me out. I was having this shivers up my spine and spreading to the whole body.

So she borrowed the phone and called her DAMN FUCKING IDIOTIC FAGGOT MAGGOT BULLSHIT BASTARD JERK ARSHOLE husband.

Monkaye and G reversed and stopped beside S's car. I came down and told Monkaye and G what happened. I didn't really catch what the lady replied when S asked her what was she doing here in the cemetry at such hours.

G asked if I would want to switch car and sit on his. Guess he kinda feel the fear in me? x( It was really freakish can! Even the guys were like WTH la.

Left her back alone there. She walked towards the CEMETRY when we've already told her the exit is the other path. -.-"

The husband called after we met up with their friends from two other cars. He scolded S for fucking leaving his wife alone back there. Ok.. seriously,
WHO WOULD WANT TO FREAKINGLY DRIVE SOME UNKNOWN LADY WHO LOOK SO SCARY AND CLAIMED TO BE LOST IN THE CEMETRY ALONE AT 3+am ?!

Then S found out roughly that the BLARDY husband and his wife quarelled and
HE LEFT HER THERE!
FUCK SIAL!!!!!

To the max. He was the super hot topic after we left the crematorium to the nearest petrol kiosk's toilet instead of the crematorium one.

HE CAN BE JAILED JAILED JAILED! Singapore's women are protected to the best the organisations and government could. HE MUST BE SENTENCED I TELL U! FUCK SIAL!

Oh by the way, after being f by the husband's call, S and G took one car and drove back to find her. She was nowhere to be seen (I saw her walkin towards the cemetry while we were driving off but they didnt). They went to signal the police car and those men spotted her quick.. They took over. And we all headed off.

I was trembling from the inner and I could hardly bring myself to enter the crematorium. And we left for a supposedly cleaner and safer toilet due to me and Mich having period. xD

Separatedly drove home from the kiosk around 4+ 5am.

Ok.. Woke up around 9+ and Im still super tired. So I shall go rest a LITTLE TINY BIT more.. =D

Once again, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR AND HAPPY VALENTINES! <3




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. woah!!!

    haha, though i'm a little slow in reading recently.
    this really caught my attention for the day

    ReplyDelete