Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Monday, February 8, 2010

Entry 299: Bitching is not a crime.



Hey sexies! I know I haven't been very active in ma'blog lately due to school project and some modules that refused to end last week.

I have to start my revision soon as exam is scheduled on the 19th and 22nd.
ALL THE BEST TO ME! =D
thank you thank you. xD

Anyway, I had 2 Roti Pratas for supper at Bukit Timah with some groups of his friends on last Sat and they decided to go to cemetry afterwhich -.-
Well, not that he doesn't know I don't like stuff or activities like that.
But though I kinda irritated him I know deep down I wasn't afraid and I was ok with the plan =X
Just wanna find something to quarrel nia. LOL!

Rounded and pee-ed at the modern ashes "condominium's" toilet
All 8 of us in the ladies =S haha.. wth man.

After that went to the jetty there but it was freezing me so decided for VERY   L O N G (I really mean VERY) before they finally decided to go Henderson Wave.
Picked up Michy at her block there before heading to Wave.

Shall not recount further cos it's rather lengthy.

 Reached home at about 9plus, washed up and off to bed.

---

Now, I'm seriously blogging cos I'm feeling so mad with myself for feeling so bullshitly bitch
You know what, I made a swear I won't start asking him bout other girls and him else I'll really die by some whatever causes.
So I WILL refrain myself and I AM indeed restricting myself
COS I DONT WANNA DIE!!! >.<

And I'm getting jealous so easily and even to people whom I have no say of.
Isn't that sucha crap? (I wanna eat seafood)
Ya, I shall hack care everyone else and concentrate on treating myself the BEST I could..
To them, all these greenish feelings of mine just mean nothing but nonsense. Oh well.

I shall sugar-talk to myself
I shall hug myself tightly in the arms
I shall look into my mirror reflect's eyes and say how much I love myself
I shall listen to all my rantings and joys like a soulmate
I shall coax myself to sleep like a baby
I shall pat myself to lalaland like how my preschool teacher did to me
I shall tell no one how much I love him/her more than myself
I shall do/say everything nice to myself
I shall protect myself like how a hero will
I shall be the superman, batman, spiderman who always rescue me when I'm in need
WOW!
There are seriously so much more about treating myself SHIOKINGLY well eh!
But I know NingNing's secret.. Oops.. Did I say secret? uhuh.. can't tell! hehe (getting to sound a lil bimbotic talking to myself)
=.="

P.S: Guys are irritating pest when they don't feel you right.
xD
Am I too general? haha!




I don't know what am I still looking forward to
Perhaps the reason you're never gone
Perhaps the reason my heart still fond
Yet something never meant for more than two

I held you up
I break it down
I gave you up
And I tore it apart

I ruined the lives
I tarnished the reputations
I smeared the name of love
I made everything worse

Now I'm seeing the memories
Flashing across with those sceneries
It's a replay like a broken record
One that could not be ignored

Tell me where is the light
Hold my hands and bring me there tonight.




With loves from me to me <3
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment