Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Entry 297: Pre-Typed Goodnight.

[12.33am]

As you are reading this, please note that it is a pre-typed entry as I’m still wondering if I have enough content that I wanted to blog or whether I should blog.

Life is short indeed. There are so many things to meet, achieve, and accomplish. But sometimes we would wonder, do we have enough time to complete everything?

I don’t feel proud to be a person who gets jealous easily. I tried controlling myself but this distrust won’t go away that easily just by telling me in my head that some sidetracks don’t worth a second thought of mine. Perhaps, cos I have betrayed his trust now that I no longer see the right to be jealous over any matters about him. No doubt I would still ask him, but those answers, be it within satisfaction or not, it shouldn’t matter anymore.

Do you know time can create wonders? But at the same time, the wait for something good to happen can be slow and impatient too? I don’t have a clear view of what I can expect and should expect.. All I know is to keep holding on till the day none of us could continue moving forward with a genuine smile on our haggard faces..

I’m yawning yet I seem to be anticipating something, wishing someone could appear online to talk to me.. be it my girlfriends, XiaoTing or JuJu. Truly, XT and Ju have been the ones I’m most comfortable in confiding into about issues I’m going through lately.. I don’t feel very tired but I should get some rest I suppose? I’ll coax myself to sleep..

Goodnight Earth.

[12.45am]





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment