Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Entry 440: The Wait.

Hey! I'm waiting for my friends to have their turn to see the Lecturer so we could go for lunch at CLUBHOUSE!

Omg.. the thought of it just makes me go HUNGRRYYYYY~~!
T_T
I'm damn hungry now :(

I'm so bored.. and cold~ I'm blogging for the sake of blogging xD
Obvious eh :D

It's THURSDAY again! hmm.. hopefully will be able to meet up with Girlfriend and Dearie for dinner ^^v

ouhhh~ I MISS DEARIE TO BITS~! <3



Replies:
Hi Anon,

Yeps, he went Tekong for BMT and was away totally for 2wks.
It's kind tough for me to adapt immediately cos I'm staying with him.

The face that you would see everyday when you reach home after school..
or after going out with your friends, etc

It's suddenly.. Not there.
And I felt weird and lost at that period of time cos I had to cope with some personal issues too..

Honestly, I cried for the first three days and I had the ring that he always wear on my fingers when he was away.
I used the pillow that he used blah blah blah..

But I have really nice fiends who offered their 'call service' if I really need an ear.

Eventually, it boils down to you. Gradually I started adapt to the changes. I gotta be more independent cos I used to be very very dependent on him..

People say, "when you have no other choice than to be strong, you will be stronger"

So, I suppose your partner is in Tekong or will be in soon?
U will survive. It's just a short period that you have to bear..

Now that I recall.. It was just a part in life I have to go through..
I survived! You will, too (:



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment