Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Entry 433: I CANT WALK/STAND TOO MUCH n I CANT WEAR SLIPPERS!!


What happened to you my dear Wayne's foot??
I've no idea!

That was before I went to the clinic.
Decided to put on my specs instead of lenses and a simple little miss t-shirt plus shorts..
Headed out of house for school with my bag and lappie on shoulder and hand.
Happy that I'm going very casual today.
Slipped on the slippers and got to the lift.

I think it started here..
Ignored.. I went into the lift.
Ground level, I got out of hte lift..
Only to realise, the pain is creeping every step I take..
Every bend I have to make at my right foot.

I knew it wasn't a sprain. I knew.
And I kind of figured out it must have something to do with my nerves..

But even if I know it wasn't a sprain, I walked to and fro near the lift to ensure it will be ok (i thought it will after a lil crack or something)
But to my 'surprise', it ain't cracking neither is it getting better!!!!!
Instead, WORSE.

Head back up to put down my stuffs and went to the polyclinic by cab.
Waited damn long at the registration lobby.
I don't remember what was the name of the diagnosis..
But it has got to do with standing/walking too much, and/or wearing the wrong type of footwear

And the doctor told me to observe which is the exact cause -.-"
And piece of advice, try not to wear slippers cos it's one of the causes..
Slipper is not a good footwear (I know, I heard before)

BUTBUT I'm not very much a covered shoe person!!
:((

He said this illness will come back if I don't counter the root cause..
And its common in people after 20years old plus..
I'm but 19! Am I like a lil early? :x

One of my classmates, Fathiah, told me that my body and my age are not in sync!
True true.. haha..!

Ok.. shall not continue further.. I CANT WALK PROPERLY NOW!
Can someone go to the toilet with my bladder??


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment