Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Entry 438: Cheers to letter "K"~!


I FREAKING LOST MY STUDENT EZ-LINK CARD!
It either dropped on bus 74 around 1pm plus..
Or, it dropped at dover where I was to meet Girlfriend.

Whoever who picked it up.. KINDLY RETURN TO ME!!
hmm.. like useless to say here huh? LOL!


I'm supposed to be sad!
And Girlfriend was so entertained by my annoying non-stop chanting on the bus..
hahahahhaha
I went berserk!



Was FORCED to eat within 15minutes
Went up to KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK after nom nom! :D


Our dear Jasmine who kept selecting songs for us xD


Peek-ee-boo!




Sorry I made myself too comfortably like being home :x
MUAHAHAHHAHAHAH
Pai Kua Ga Beh Si!! xDD










Color changed!
Purple..? Nice? ^.*

RELAX HUH!


Chippy Cheesy Sausage with Mashed Potato!!
Ohhh~~~



I love it, don't you? <3




Headed to Bugis with Girlfriend to find BBya, Geof and F.
Ah Wee came shortly after.




Monkey and a cool man. LOL


Arent they LOVING?! OMG..
My boyfriend is a bi-! LOL!

nono, I'm just kidding! :p



Went to V3 (if I didnt rmb wrongly) after pool and reached bout 11pm. Home sweet home by 2am or 3. Dont quite remember.. But I know BBya reak of beer~~~ EEKS! lols.

I'm glad I was the very sober and clear minded one.. to ensure safety.. WOAH~! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment