Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Entry 443: Hey Eve of Public Holiday! [16-17 Nov]

Hey! Headed to Geof hse to meet BBya and Geof together with Ah Wee..
Went home later on to wait for everyone to be done..
Met Ah Wee again around 10plus and drove over to Igneh's hse but they were not done.
So went to Geof's hse to fetch him first..

Of course, I camwhored MORE MORE MORE than this~!
hahaha.. simply too free.. while waiting..
 Out of the carpark!

Tsk tsk.. bad bad company >.<

As usual...
MAMBO

That explains boredom + coldness..
Borrowed KK's jacket cos I was freezing!



My most occurring number in life!! :D

Idiotic Francis..
My face so big still purposely hide behind!

WHOSE FINGER HUH!!!!! tsk!

Haha!!! BBya look so GIRLY here~!!

LMAO! hahahahaha


Wanted go for prata supper but it was closed~!
Ohh~~ Haji haji~~~
T_T

 They went for roundings..
to places I seriously don't like..
And never understand what's the thrill..

Never wanna disturb any "thing" by intruding in the wee hours..
I'm really sorry.

They are immature beings who do not foresee the dire consequences..

You might say I'm over-reacting..
You might say I'm timid..or a coward
I don't give a shit.

Cos to live life being a coward in this area, I think I'm braver to choose to live
You might be dead by being 'courageous' in your term (:

Play safe.
Don't mess with the wrong "things"
You'll never get to turn back ..Remember this!


 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. so 无聊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete