Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Entry 431: Drowned in thoughts..



I'm gonna be ok, without you.

No, nothing about relationship.
Or maybe, partially?

I've this emptiness (probably loneliness) creeping up on and off..
Or am I being too demanding or hungry for companion?

I just felt like.. what has gotten to me?
My social network is not expanding.

I feel comfortable sticking to friends I know
Yet I wanna be more engaged socially with people I don't previously know.

I'm bored, perhaps..with this comfort zone
So comfortable that it makes me wanna run away from it.

...

Yesterday, while BOYFRIEND and I were resting our legs at the sofa outside the arcade..
I held the phone in my hand ..
Staring blankly at that ever-so-quiet phone..

Then it sounded!
Excitedly I looked..BOYFRIEND texted me -.-"
hahah.. instantly put on a smile cos she wrote:
"Hi you missing me? :D"

Oh.. how nice ^^

Yet, I'm still waiting.
No idea what am I waiting for..
Feels like waiting aimlessly, endlessly..

No longer any messengers I will be longing to hear from.....
Is my life getting too monotonous for me to take??






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment