Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Entry 430: Meet-up with BOYFRIEND, Finally!

After months of 'separation' and little contact..

BOYFRIENDS finally met up yesterday!! Headed to town to spend our day together! and just the two of us (:


Lunner at the wanton mee shop beside Cine's foodcourt..


I was SO PROUD I swear! Lols..
on a rainy day where people have to stay indoors or wait at the side..
I can happily go out to those unsheltered areas with my colourful umbrella!!!
:DDDD


Spent most of our times at arcade..
Its a past time!

Photohunt/Table hockey/Basketball



I think this is cute.. hahah!







new edge's SHEN DIAN XIA!! LOLS!





I have to take the train despite having straight bus from town to home and bus concession..
>.<




I really really enjoyed my day to the max.. I was hyper active due to too much sugar intake I guess.. haha
Was a lil distant when I just met up with her after so long.. but warm-up didn't take too long for us ^^

MEET UP SOON BOYFRIEND~!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment