Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Entry 417: 091010

The healthy living!
Done by ME, WZ, 奶妈, and Jas!












Nicole playing at the storey below.



WZ and BBya..


The neighbour kids.

Jas and 奶妈


Maternal Relatives
Not all are here obviously.



Paternal Relatives.
Not all too.


Niece and Nephew
















Jas, TracyGirlfriend, Me


HE MADE ME FEEL SO OLD!
My nephew >.<







Joeshiko and Uncle Eric











My Ladies! :D




My pretty 女人 Yuting~





MichGF



Lovelle and Ning ma :p





This photo below look so wrong =.=









The BEST cousins!










My Sister and I.. ^^
Asked if she wants to take photo with me..
She replied NO.

Then the next moment I was about to step out of the door, she stood up and say
Come, take photo!

And she started brushing her hair with her fingers -.-"







I like this the most!
LOOK so sweet. muahahahhah


She tsk me for giving that look..
Then she wanted a pic the other way round..


And I gave her this reluctant kiss HAHA


Story-telling session at the pavilion






Like mother like daughter..
Tsk tsk.




Had an extremely joyous day with the ladies!!
Been so long since BBya and I had night life til wee hours.

After the 'gathering'. BBya and I met up with Igneh aka Ignatius and his GF, KK
Thanks to the driver, Igneh, who forgot the way to Darren's house, we rounded around Yishun area -.-

Went to Upp Thomson to eat prata..Saw a lil tiff between the staffs there. OH OH! Gotta mention.. the indian guy who served us is such a joker! haha Made my day.

Sent Darren back then KK. On the way to KK house, we were stopped by the roadside by the road block policemen.
One or two of them were quite humourous. I think it kinda make things easy instead of those policemen who give that stuck up GL face. Sorry no offense! :D


Great Day Great Night! Love It ttm!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment