Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Friday, October 1, 2010

Entry 411: Every once a semester..


Every once a semester, people look forward or dread this day..
The results..



Outcome of your hardwork and effort..





I'm happy that my sem GPA gone up instead of the previous sem's result trend.
But I'm not very proud to say it cos the overall is still not there.
And probably cos this sem only had 3 modules to juggle with.
None is examinable which means that they are all project based and attachment performance based.
So there is nothing too much to deal with.

Alrights, I hope every other students out there would be satisfied or happy with their results. Be it just a 2 or whatever grade. I believe, every1 has different targets.

As for those who did not achieve their aim, all we can do is to work extra harder and smarter!
And I will.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment