Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Monday, October 25, 2010

Entry 425: Sunday with Maternal Relatives!

 Decided to bake before going back my house..
Waited for my mom at her workplace after I put down my stuffs at my own house.

Im so filial k!
I actually waited for my mom cos it was raining..

Headed home and blah blah blah (i doubt u're interested in the details)
Went to my grandma house~

Ohoh, my muffin cake was all eaten up! :D

Anyway, here is my youngest of all cuzzie, Xin Ru!
more n more boyish..
but its ok.. grow up become pretty girl :p

What weather?!
Siao lang wear thick jacket ..
carry her somemore.. she must be damn hot.


Near evening, we sat down and continued Kpops.
Watched MVs..!
and of course, discussed about some of the singers..
Appearance etc (so typical) haha

While watching..
DINNER~!!! 



Oh, this is the best part.
Forever showing her gu gou -.-"
Big butt.. good to give birth! :x


A joyous Sunday with my dearest of all maternal relatives.. How's yours?? :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment