Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Entry 419: TGIF with BBya and 2 Midnight Kakis

BBya, Igneh and Geof (:

Met up for a lil slacking at Yishun Dam.
Headed to Jln Kayu for beancurd with glutinous rice balls.
Sent Jeremy back afterwhich and headed to timah's Mambo!









After pool, while they were smoking, Igneh suddenly said it's been some time since we last played
PEPSI COLA!

And so, we played.. xD



And the winner is LONG LEG MONKEY BBya! :D


Not to forget, short-legged me was out the second round -.-"
And I had this sesame-like wound caused by abrasion+force+pressure with that s.t.u.p.i.d hard and rough road ground.
T_T


Ok.. basically, I'm currently down with runny nose all thanks to BBya.
He has been coughing and sneezing the whole night and I probably guessed the outcome for me cos I rested on his lap in the car..
GERMS! eeks :x





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment