Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Entry 328: Night Cycling TORTURES?!





Went to SSP to satisfy my craving for ICE KACANG. Bought waffles and ate it along the way back my house to take bicycles. Rode them back to BB's house cos I needa change a longer pants and he needa take some $$ too.

Headed out of house around 10plus. Ryan Bro drove me over to his residential area cos we needa borrow a bicycle from him due to riders outnumbering the bicycles available.

Waited for Gerald, CheeCHEONGFun, CHANmaliCHAN, Zhennie Zhen zhen, and BB to cycle over to meet me. Cycled to Al-Ameen at Timah for some makan.

Gerald left for home cos his butt cannot take it already LOL

All the way to TOWN! Cycling along orchard to esplanade..
OMG.. Was so nua once I sat down.. Was wondering how awesome it would be if we were to be out in CARS. Then I would be happily sleeping during the journey back xD

Sadly :(

Though the never ending disheartening, deceivingly slight uphill always never fail to make us dread the journey home.. There was still great fun!

Can't stop laughing at how CHAN and CHEONG sang those crazy childhood, folks' songs, etc.

Returned Bro's bicycle then BB rode me on the bicycle he was riding, which is my dad's. Halfway through it RAN OUT OF AIR! OMG!

okok.. STOP THINKING I AM THE CAUSE ! damn -.-"
Whatever it is, I'm still considered the 2nd lightest person in the group ok! Though because everyone is heavy body mass type.. BUT not fat eh! Don't misread.

My BESTEST BEST daddie drove over to fetch us when he heard that the tyre just don't seem to be able to be pumped fully. What a relief for everyone yo!

Our butts are already damn damn blueblack feeling. Pardon my broken grammar xD
Ride here ride there.. Always looking forward for any long downhills..

Ok.. Thighs are gonna ache for sure. Butt bone's pain has already acted up. T_T
I'm not in the mood to continue bloggin this entry.. tata!



p.s: sorry for the abrupt closure. =D

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment