Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Entry 318: Happy 30th Baby Monkaye!



Spent the first sec of 6th March 2010, our 30th Monthsary with him and the usuals.. ^^
When I randomly called dardar and told him I love him..
the two sitting in front of the car laughed -.-"

lols.
Though we do have disagreements and our goals dont meet, that we don't see things in the same perspective all the time, I know for sure there is one thing about feelings that is mutual.

I can't expect him to be the perfect man in my life cos I've already shattered the perfect image of mine.
I know the tidal waves will continue to put us on tests but I am sure whatever may come will not affect us.
I hope so.

His enlistment date is drawing nearer.. 2weeks of unreachable distance and not seeing each other.. I can't imagine how am I gonna pull over but I am sure friends will be there.. Can I be certain?

I have no prediction of what is gonna come during this 2yrs that he has to serve the nation..
I hope nothing bad. I hope feelings of him towards me is gonna stay the same.

I love it when he suggested tattooing our ring on our fingers.. cos then we can never throw it away in verge of anger..
And that this will be for eternity.. for life.

It was sweet.. and for a moment I thought.. it was another touching scene in my life..

Yes, he is the man I want to be and share forever with.
He is all that I needed now..


p.s: Will you marry me? ("v")



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. i thought 2weeks can be reachable like sms and call? 2weeks will pass very fast when u are busy with sch work. you will definitely be able to pull thru cos u are a strong girl =D i will also need to experience this this yrs =(

    ReplyDelete