Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Entry 323: BOF











AHHHHHH!!! Ok.. I know I'm uber behind the others who go bonkers over this drama..
Used to think it is a waste of time to watch it since it would be the same like mostly for the taiwan version which Barbie Hsu and F4 casted in.

Unintentionally, wanted to watch the recent drama on the 6kids and young mom one but it turned out to be BOF.
Watched on since it kinda caught my attention xD

Am SO SO SO mesmerized by this pretty face yo! Especially with that short hair one..! OMG! Can my son be that pretty? xD

Seriously man. How I wish it was another ending with him and the girl. Pardon me for the naming part cos I don't know the korean spelling.. neither am I hardworking to go find or type down the chinese characters. =S

IM IN LOVE WITH 金贤重~! (only HIM I shall remember) :p
MUAHAHAHHAHHHAA..~




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment