Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Entry 320: Gradual reduction..

We're still meeting up at night.. though not all now..
Probably satiated by the nights of pratas and same old questions..
Aimless destination or same routines..
What could we prolly change?
Places of enjoyment are limited.. and what's more when it is already pass 12mn?

I still love those meetups..
You get to chat, you get to joke and lame with one another..
And not growing tired of the same ridicule..
It's always a joy to hangout..

But there is a need to curb on the outflows..
Especially when borrowing his dad car whenever there is not enough for the number of passengers..
That will mean petrol $$!

Just had a filling breakfast.
Monkaye had CP salmon rice and he grilled two cream fish for me..
Stuffed few mouths of rice to me which he insisted that I can't put it back onto his plate else he is not gonna talk to me! Lols..
Shared a big cup of strawberry milk..

Shifted my lappie out to the living room temporarily so I can be beside him! xDD

...

I'm still wondering what's wrong with my nose.. Still hurting but I don't know how to describe here..
been for months already though >.<

Always asked to consult the doctor yet never did.. =X
one day.. one day..




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment