Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Friday, March 5, 2010

Entry 317: Morning Breakfast plus Grocery shopping!

Been craving for ya kun kaya toast few days back and this morning around 7 Monkaye said he feel like eating it. Immediately looked at him and said "ME TOO!" hhaha

Prepared and headed off to lot1. Had a super filling set A and B breakfast! wee
Walked to the NTUC and bought 2 bottles of mineral water, one konnyaku powder cos Monkaye wanna make jellies~ plus one gui ling gao with ling zhi and yuppi gummi lunch! =D


Had super bad stomachache so I went to poopoo before leaving Lot 1 for home xD
I think I actually shitted out all the toast and egg and butter kaya sugar! =X

But ok.. felt darn darn relieved so I'm happy! =D LOL

After alighting, Monkaye commented something on grocery shopping.. See the 3 ladies in front? ALL just went NTUC.. there was another lady behind us who went the other direction who had one too! xD

We becoming aunties liao =S oops!

Wonder if we're going out later?? hmmm.. No more ongoing exams for any one of us.. hooray!


I think I'm running out of words to say x)


Ok.. I miss .....







ROCHOR BEANCURD's PORTUGESE EGG TART!!!!!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment