Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Entry 324: Goody Gmail at last~

Though I am VERY NOT satisfied with this mail they sent about rewarding the codes instead of the cards..
I still gotta say they fulfilled their reward promises of 80k icash isnt it?
But I think, it is kinda obvious what's the main purpose of winning.. it's not the amount.
It's those cards.
But oh well.. What can I do? (:

This is more of a joy!
Been awhile since I won movie tix from contests~ hee
Won once (10 Promises) while randomly taking part in 77th street's contests using Monkaye's account and the second time was just some goodies in the Hancock contest..
Thought I was late in the NeBo contest but turned out I am one of the winners!! weeets~!
The show looks quite cute though xD
But the collection place is really off =.="
BUT BUT! For the sake of my rewarding joy, I shall go the extra miles! heh..


Ok~ Shall go off to bed now..
Nights earthie~






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment