Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Friday, March 19, 2010

Entry 326: Buzzer Beat (Jap Drama)


Been hooked on quite a bit on dramas~
xD
I'm gonna start my search for another drama soon.. after SECOND dinner -.-"
All thanks to HIM who always don't listen to what I said. Told him I've taken my dinner yet he still told his mom to buy my share. Sometimes, I really feel like shutting off his comp if I have something to say.
Seriously, it pisses me.
hais..

I think I'm gaining weight already.. despite the last time I happily weighed myself knowing I've maintained it. (Not that it is of my ideal weight but..)
Nevermind. It's hard for me to officially go on a diet anyways.

Buzzer Beat is another 11 episode drama, just like the previous one I watched. Fast ending which is quite disappointing for me cos .. hmm.. Feel like I've not watched enough bah..

Can I confess I'm really really full and that I dont dont dont want to eat?
Or maybe there is this gas feeling in my chest that makes me not feel like stuffing more food into my stomach or even down my throat?
F it.

argh. Forget it.
Anyway, below is the lead actor and actress.. If you watch the show, the lady I saw at town with her kid resembles the actress here. She is pretty, isn't she? ^^
GO WATCH GO WATCH! =D
If you're as bored as me too (:




p.s. GPA of 3.3889.. Have been deproving.. and this sem I only improved by a mere o.o4.. Pathetic isnt it? haha







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment