Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Entry 245: Train of Thoughts



I don't know why
Those images that I come across
Stay

I don't know why
Those reflections I did
Haunt

I don't know why
Those alerts about time
Jolt

I don't know was it because I've had enough of losses
I began to reflect too much
Fear too much
Afraid that time is never enough for me to tell everyone I love them

I've watched 2012
I've watched Autism: The Musical
I've watched others read others
Heard others see others

I feel so much
So much that I can't bear
Just because we know one would only cherish after losing
We thought we could really appreciate the presence of everyone and everything around us

But look around you
How many of you fall into temptations again and again?
How many of you begged for forgiveness for major mistakes again and again?
Just look at yourself..

This train of thoughts keep running in my mind
I can't stop them
I can't stop my fears
Even if the end of time is really here
I won't deny I haven't had enough
I just wish.. ...




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment