Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Entry 238: Canele Cakes!

Ever heard of Les Amis Group?
FYI: It is one of the most influential and well-respected restaurant groups in Singapore.

Recommending you the Canelé..
Meals like pastas, and beefs
Pastries, cakes, and bakery products
Chocolates, macaroons, and ice creams
The variety of sweet crepes simply makes me drool~~~~

3 of the few tantalizing cakes that I eyed on..


BlackForest


Chocolate genoise with kirsch, layered with 66% dark chocolate mousse, chocolate crumble, kirsch chantilly and dark cherry.
Slice : $8.00
500g : $41.00
1 kg : $85.00


Raspberry Cheescake



Chocolate fudge cake, velvety smooth vanilla cheesecake galzed with raspberry jelly and rosemary-infused creme chantilly.


Slice : $7.50
500g : $35.00
1 kg : $70.00


Triple Chocolate Cheesecake


Walnut chocolate fudge cake, chocolate chip cheese cake and dark chocolate chantily
Slice : $8.00
500 gm : $37.50
1 kg : $78.00


I'm intending to get one of those for my 19th birthday on 6th Jan 2010, Wednesday.
Might be considering either the 1st or 3rd though.
I'm not hinting anyone to get it for me.. Instead, I wanna get one myself.
This is going to be the first birthday that I really buy a cake that I want!!
Cool eh~~!
=D

Of course, I won't be getting a whole kilo of cake. Probably just getting the 500gm one ^^
Anyone wanna share my cake? xD






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment