Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Entry 241: You were my oxygen in school..



I thought efforts could bring us back
I thought if we try harder things would be like previous
But this distance I feel
This gap that can never seem to be filled

It was tears whenever I thought of it
But today when I recalled about us
I smiled

If there is the slightest regret
It would be not telling you how much I missed you
But I've never regret afterall
Cos I know I've loved you dearly as a friend
Deep in my heart I did

Perhaps I'm moving on
Perhaps it was those people who cheered my day
That made me feel so
Whatever it is, I guess
They are just not the same but not the worst

We will now be a few-liner friends
And to be honest
I could no longer find anyone
Who is close to how I could regard you as someone
To confide my deepest thoughts to in school

You were my oxygen
You were my safest shelter
But now I'm on my own emotionally...



感觉一丝新生命的开始
虽然不陌生但还是好怀念从前





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment