Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Friday, November 27, 2009

Entry 244: Why Am I Who I Am?



For some instances, I browsed through those pretty bloggers and asked myself or commented to my Monkiee after seeing their photos..

"Ouhh.. I like her! She is so sexy and pretty! If only I could be like her.."

It isn't weird or uncommon to think so..
Partly cos appearance is the first thing people see from you.
Notice I don't mention see "IN" you ^^

Anyway, someone told me that he is a frequent reader of my blog via MSN and that kinda makes me smi(:le
How often would I get loyal readers since I'm not some super hot bloggers?

I'm not those pretty faces or great debater that some people might like (or not)
Examples: XiaXue, XueSha, Celestina, Miyake, Naomi, etc..
Some of them have so much to share and some of those I visit, honestly, I'm just interested with their photos..
Meaning?
I don't really read >.<

Anyways, I've just finished my EC individual assignment and I'm happy ^^
Yesterday had group project with two others til night.

Honestly, late nights in school irritates me
So next time, if I ever give you attitudes after a LONG LONG day in school, pardon me >.<

I cried on my way thinking how little time I feel whenever assignments take my precious time away.
Don't tell me bout time management. BullShyts happen.

I don't have any dollars to spend now.
And I can't work cos I don't have enough time for myself as school is engulfing it all.
Even if I do, I'd probably give myself a good excuse to stop school cos I hate it now.
(oops)

Alrights, I'm stopping here..
Hari Raya Haji to all Malays!
And HAPPY PUBLIC HOLIDAYS to the rest! =DD






Photobucket

1 comment: