Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Entry 228: Sun - Tues of 3rd Week of School


p.s: Photos are editted ^^
I'm so into photoshop brushes that I downloaded a lot more and loaded ALL 256 brushes  at ONE GO
into CS4..

SUNDAY






Baby promised me to go my grandma house with me!! =D
I miss AH MA and her cookings! xP





Egg agar agar by BIG FISH (da yi = big aunt)





AH MA!!! 我爱你!!


























MY MOM!
Her face is EDITTED too!
Not afraid to admit if I've editted mine too ^^v
It's really cool.. haha














Big Fish aka Duo Ah Lian and the Xiao Ah Hui cuzzie..





Baby was having leg cramp when I took these..
it's nice though isn't it? xp


Like some depression guy.. LOL


PAPA


On the way to Sim Lim with baby (:


CHEAP $2 DINNER for Baby and SUPPER for me =.=



MONDAY

Wearing the cute hoodie that Baby bought for me at Bugis xD





 Jeslin with her lunch..
She HATES the meat and LOVES the rice..
What's chicken baked rice without chicken? -.-"


 Both Dolly and Jes were engrossed and ABSORBED in the Bubble Trouble game 0.0


 Playing the word game thingy like Scramble with Dolly and Jes xD





 CS4 FOR FREE!! MUAHAHAHHA
NP IS THE BEST MAN!!


 BLING BLING CAMMIE with gratitudes to XIAOTING!!
Thanks my dear!!
I'll sure put them in good use =DD







While waiting for umbrella >.<



 TUESDAY

Breakfast by Baby >.<
Milk with Plush!


 At OurSpace in sch..
with ShunZhen, Dolly and Jes


 OMG..
SZ's MOUTH!! LOL!
ROUND SIAL


 It's all about GAMES!!
They were HILARIOUS while playing I swear..





 Timothy our class Advisor cum Psychology for Exceptional Children's lecturer..


 Dinah!!
I thought this photo was nice.. but she claims that her smile looks funny =.=


 Karimah and the "Dinah Massager"












It was tears when things were made clear
And it hurts but I hope
It's not gonna be sorry again

I don't want you to be outta my life
cos dear, you're important to me
Even when words don't say
My heart still feels the same...



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment