Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Entry 243: ITA again..

To think of it,  ITA2 isn't that bad..
ok, at least compared to ITA1
..

Snapped with WebCam cos I'm simply too bored..





I MISS MY FRINGE!!!!!! hurhu..


I'm kinda hungry now..
Didn't ask for allowance from Mom
So I'm on my own.. Wonder how I could still survive without working?
I dont know too..

I'm superwoman
But I wish I could be those ordinary girls you see on the streets carrying handful of shopping bags
='(

I'm sick of those clothes I see in my wardrobe..
Perhaps I can try sewing cute and fanciful towels together and wear them out.
I'd probably be the trend "starter"!! Muahahahha
yeah yeah dream on girl.. -.-"

Bye peeps!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment