Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Monday, November 23, 2009

Entry 239: Side side side ladder~..


The ladder in between isn't very obvious though >.<

Anyways, I'm in school now..
A rainy morning..
A chilly classroom..
A growling stomach..
A not-into-school mood..

Tada!
Baby is going to work today at 3pm.
And surely he is not going to end early like 7 or 8
Hopefully Mich GF would reply that she is free so that 女人 and I can go over to see her and Velle..

I feel like eating fruits..
Many many fruits..
I feel like eating sashimi..
The yellow tail, tuna, swordfish and salmon..
ohhohh..
I'm drooling soon =((

I have a packet of potato chips in my bag
But I think I might be saving it til Lunch.
So what can I do now?
Pay attention !!!!!

ok. Bye..




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment