Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Entry 165: Tied down..

With assignments' due dates drawing so close to one another..
And the need to rush reports out..
I'm really tied down with school stuff.
Will have to expect more of my weekends burnt and early dismissal from school wishful.

Just yesterday, stayed in sch til night time for group project which will be continued later again..
Fortunately, his dad was willing to drive to my sch to fetch me up for dinner together with them.
I'm not very positive about what time I will leave school later and whether they will pick me up again
>.<
hais~~~
Nvm.

Monday's classes end at 6pm and I have to stay back for a group report for MAYC module.
Still have DLE, FM and ITBD..
PLUS term paper. GOsh.. I wish I could just go to work sometimes xD


Watched HARRY POTTER on a Friday.
Seriously, if you haven't watch it, don't bother to.
Really disappointed.
I don't see the climax? And what an ending that is.

OK. shall go prepare for project .. =(
Sometimes, the feeling deep down is so strong
I can't breathe..


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment