Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Entry 161: Unintentional Climb.

Took my wallet and a plastic bag of some stuff that I needa bring back to Boney's house and off I left my home..
On the way down the 6x2 flight of stairs..
I was thinking if I should take the 10-15mins walk back or board a bus..
As I reached the ground floor.. I thought..
Did I miss out my bag?!

Somehow, I was very convinced and sure that I brought my bag out and left it at home..
Yes, I climbed the flight of stairs back to my house..
Then the moment I stepped into the house..
I looked around and shortly, I was ENLIGHTENED.

I was at Boney's house before meeting my mum at Lot One..
So that would mean NO bag..
._________.

What an unintentional climb I had..
What an exercise for me..

I have been eating a lot..
Finishing up the plate of rice with the usual servings that an outdoor stall would give..
I have been shitting too..
I like the fact that I POO! xD
Lmao.

But I don't think my outputs tally with my input eh!
=X

oh well.. going to eat dinner soon though I'm still quite full..
^.*
I'm going to grow fatter soon >.<
Anyways, will be going Lor Lew Lian again after dinner..
A day passing that fast I can't stop to relax~~


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment