Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Entry 157: Tuesday Lunch @ Yishun Japanese Foodcourt

Went to Yishun to wait for Tracy GF to dismiss..

I was really bored ~~

GIRLFRIENDS~

Chanced upon Vin ..

Met up with Benjamin DIDI first while waiting for GF cos they're in same sch..

First time with Hayati, GF's classmate (:



Nai Ma, Lover, Nai Ma..



DEARie~



On timer again!




Char Siew Ramen..
YUMMY!!!!!!!!


sluuup sluuup~~








Lover really had the patience to eat the prawns with shells on..







Lover: Hey.. what you want to do with the tissue?
Nai Ma: refuse to answer..

Nai Ma don't know what to pose..
Nai Ma: Aiyah! Sua! Pose same as them la.

I think Lover is doing the old style of lip stick eh?
If you don't get what I mean, figure out yourself..
xD

Do you notice it is such a COMMON thing to have our HANDS in the pic if we don't get to show our face?
LOL!!



Lover looks like she is praying..
Dearie, Me and GF are obviously daydreaming something really sweet and nice..
Nai Ma should be wondering boringly what is so nice to see
LMAO!!!!! =DD


GF NEVER fails to show her TISSUE BOAT in almost EVERY photos =_="
hahas




Lover: grins.. Tracy wants you to sniff her boat
Dearie: sad.. I don't want to smell =(

Nai Ma looks pretty cautious in handling the tissue boat..
Perhaps she finds it dirty xD

Nai Ma: *I'm forced to pose with the boat!*
I Love Them..
Genuinely from the bottom of my heart!!!




Please pardon my cacat faces!!! xD






Try'na act pregnant! LOL

Auntie SIAM-ing our cam!!
Too bad.. MISSION FAILED.


Now.. the lil boy wants to join in!


The always-so-kiddy-look Dearie!!
hees



Wayne is sobbing..
Pearl doesn't know what to do..
Tracy tries to fool around with her boat AGAIN -___-"

Ouhh~~
Dearie and I exclaimed together..:
POOR MOUSE!!
=D
Nai Ma not tall enough =X

I think we're not trying to promote TOILET?!

YES! Choosing finger food AFTER our lunch!!
Look at us.. You can't deny we live to eat..
and eat to live.
THAT IS ESSENTIAL IN LIFE!!



The Jap foodcourt..



Slacking outside Mac.



This looks like shit..
ALL THANKS TO NAI MA!
LOL



Nai Ma was very into taking phone's image that day..


GuesS: Where was this taken at? ;)

TRACY IS THE PEEPING JANE!


In the lift..



I WAS FORCED TO DRINK THE SOUP
Nai ma said Dearie and GF finished most of their soup and so...





Dearie looks so kiddy cute dreamer..
Fantasizing of?? ...
(^(oo)^)v




And Dearie wanted to be in the phone image too!~

Original~

TOTALLY forgotten about AW Test that day..
Luckily Fathiah syg reminded me via text..
She even dreamt the night before that I did not turn up for test cos she forgotten to remind me!
hahas.. Premonition?

On my way to school~~
Left around 3.15pm.

The oldest look I think I can get.. hahas






Syg and I !!

Syg snapped this (:


I pray for more to come..
They showed me how life could be beautiful
even when the world seems crashing down

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment