Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Entry 151: Cineleisure With The GIRLS~~ (4 Jul '09)

As usual, the girls NEVER turn up punctual xD











Chanced upon Si'En..
Happy BELATED birthday!!






See how the HANDS disturb -__-"





















Ooh.. See how GHOSTLY man~~


OMGOMG!
Look at her cheekishly retarded smile!
MACAM CONSTIPATION MAN!!!
LMAO.
jkjk xP



Aiyah.. don't shy la.. hahas



KelvinTan(aka SISTER) commented that I put on weight!
Lols. I think I've been in such a "shape" for quite long alr huh?
Well, I'm still very much LOVED even given the excess fats!
So.. who really cares? *grins*

I LOVE MYSELF..
I WANT NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOU ME

















I LIKE THIS 6-COLOUR RAINBOW BEAR!!
hey! Urban Male is selling UGLY DOLLS!
Fugly adorable yet expensive >.<






















Alamak.. Jialat sial..
Everyone is SMOKING!

I just realised that day that Dearie used to smoke and Nv Ren smokes too!
0.0 SO I'm the only UNcontaminated one left on the shelf..
Hahas..


But well, Dearie has quit long ago..
So let's camwhore!











































ALL GROUP PHOTOS CREDIT TO SHAAN..
PearlDearie's ex-classmate (:





Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. actually, i social-smoked then to spite someone, hahaha, but that was really dumb. don't worry , im glad you didnt touch it at all ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. omggggg. wtf @ the caption. make me lol-ed at 3am. zzz

    ReplyDelete