Words For The Month..

What you failed is what makes you learn..

Friday, July 10, 2009

Entry 156: Short update..

Messaged my cousin, min, this morning about the NP and SP shirts..
Pressed a wrong number and sent it to MISS ONG, one of my sch CO teachers.
>.<
Exchanged a short few conversations with her via text and knew that she was going to Australia to study. She didn't state how long and I never ask..She only mentioned she is going the coming week..
Said we'll keep in touch too (:

Suddenly, I have the urge to go visit my sec sch teachers in Swiss xD

Will be uploading the photos for Tuesday lunch with the girls at yishun's jap foodcourt tomorrow (:

Check out for photos!! More to come~~


I'm making the effort to bring things back on track..
I really am.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment